Saturday, September 12, 2009

Sunday, 12 September, 2009

Today, woke up early but didn't felt like getting up. I was so tired uh. went out of the room about an hour later. Mother said we were going to Plaza Singapura to change my brother phone. I also need to bring my IC so he can get a plan. NO FAIR! He changed his phone to Sony ericsson, C901[cyberShot]. My brother and her went down to have breakfast. I was too LAZY to go down so i stayed at home. I asked my mother help me Da-PAO[take away] so i was at home on the phone chatting with friend. I'm in big shit this time uh. I haven't do my Elearn Homework. Sure kenna Academic Detention uh. I see if monday got people do the homework, i borrow from them copy uh. Will be using my Dickies bag as school bag now. Mother say need bring back my textbooks. The whole years' books are under my desk uh![what the hell!]. Anyway, passed english, science, D&T. Chinese, maths, literature and History fail. Need buck up already. Must get to sec three through train. If not people look down on me again.

Dear, Still missing you lots. 1 whole week didn't see you very sad you know? Ofcourse you don't know, you never knew anything in the first place.

Signed off- NJS-Punk

No comments:

Post a Comment