Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Thursday, 10 September, 2009

Today, woke up at exactly 0415. Astro was right beside me, still sleeping. I got up and went outside because aircon was cold. Opened the fridge to check what drinks we had. Opened up a carton of soya bean, finished 3/4 of it. Placed it back into the fridge, then went to the living room watch VCD(Ah Long PTE LTD). Watch 1st disc then sian liao. Watched it like more than 30 times le. Went to search for my disc holder. after 25 mins of searching, found it in one of the table slots. Flipped through the folder to see got what song to play. I played FOB(Under the Cork Tree) first, then We The Kings(Unknown album). Wanted to play Jonas Brothers but cannot find the lyrics so i played The Click 5(GREETINGS FROM IMRIE HOUSE), couldn't find the song i wanted so i played The click 5(Modern Minds and Pastimes). Listened for awhile then went to search the CD rack for other VCD to watch. Found "Death Note, The last Name", then while watching, i drew a cute little flying jester. Around 0630, mother woke up. Asked me why i didn't sleep. I said i woke up early, couldn't get back to sleep so watched Tv uh. She go to kitchen, take out cigarette from her bag then start smoking. Afterthat, she went to her room to get ready for work. Dad was still sleeping so couldn't use com yet. My brother then woke up and went to the sofa watch DN,TLN(Death Note, The Last Name) Haven't Touched any of the Elearn homework yet. maybe copying from friend, see how first uh. I thought need to go back to school for DEP Presentation. My phone confiscated so OBVIOUSLY i couldn't contact anyone beside through MSN, Facebook, Twitter and Myspace. So, just now when i was using com doing facebook, i asked delvin, he said no need cause it's 1 week holidays. I was like, finally someone gave me a positive reply. so i was playing crazy planets on facebook. Invited delvin to play as well. He now at least level 3 cause he said he invited me to his team. Later, Yvette online. Her face in the photo look like all Wrinkled up uh. i asked whether it was her. She said yes, then i said to myself,(obviously its her, she is like so____ Lor.. zzz..). i asked her how to change the blog theme cause very dull. She say " Colour or wahd", i say " No". Then she say "then?". I told her that i wanted to change the template(Example, my previous blog the theme is EMO*). She then say " oh, dunno how to change uh." LOL!! so i went to her blog, (haha, ONG BAK!!) read abit then came upon a text. Very blurr de. I open clearer then decrypte the text. I was shocked at first, then when asked her, then things cleared up. so shocking if it was true uh.

(To Dear)
I love you lots and i'm sorry cause i can't contact you. Phone has been confiscated by shane kwok. Very sorry, wished it didn't have to be this way..

No comments:

Post a Comment